WELCOME TO PACK-LEADER
Results That Last
We have locations in:
Passionate. Patient. Persistent. Pet-lover. These are just a few of the characteristics that describe me. I know each animal is different, and I’ll work with yours to give them the specific guidance they need. Whether you’re thinking about getting an animal, have a new pet, or already own a pet with behavioural problems, I am here to help.
Having spend 10 years in software/technology and selling my companies I have now decided to go back to my passion - working with dogs.
I started my career in the Dutch special forces studying dog behaviour for several years.
Worked predominantly with German & Belgian shepherds, training them from puppies until they were full trained attack/k9 dogs but also rehabilitating dogs with extreme aggression, anxiety etc
I strongly believe that issues with our dogs start with us as dog owners which is why my training is very much focused on training the owner rather and not just the dogs(s).
We will tailor a solution based on your and your dogs needs, just to name a few things that I can help with:
- Puppy training
- House training
- Separation Anxiety
- Chewing and destruction
- Heeling - with and without a lead
- Recall (on a busy Saturday morning in the park my dogs will sit on one side of the park while I will walk to the other side and they wont move - this is obedience which is one of the most important things in dog training) Good recall can save a dog’s life. Trust me on this.
- Patience - something many dogs lack because WE lack it as owners
- Aggression - control aggression towards other animals and humans
- Advanced guard dog training
- Individual and group training for obedience, agility and scent searching
Only work with a few dogs at a time so that I can build a tailored program around them,
Get in touch now so that we can schedule a free intro call.
I am fluent in Dutch, English, German & Portuguese.
Full European drivers license + car